About Me

My photo
This blog is for my subject travel and tours management.

Tuesday 10 April 2012

It's aLL AboUt Me

ASSALAMUALAIKUM AND SALAM SEJAHTERA...

 
My name is Nur Hakimah bt Md Sulaiman
My matric card number is A09A137
Study commerce at faculty of entrepreneurship and businesses
live in Kampung Bunut Payong, Kota Bharu, Kelantan.
born on 6 april 1990

my family

My father's name is Md Sulaiman b. ABD Rahman
he born on 30 april 1955
my father is a chief clerk at KEMASIN, AIDA SEMERAK

My Mother's name is Rohani bt Mohd Yusoff
born on 17 june 1955
my mother was retired as chief clerk at Sekolah Menengah Puteri
and now she is housewife fulltime.

I have 4 sibling and I'm the third sister.

my oldest sister's name is Suriani bt Md Sulaiman.
She had married on 2009 and now she is pregnant for the second baby
She is a teacher at Kuching, Sarawak

my older sister's name is Siti Nur Athirah and had married at the same time with
my first sister.
and now she has a son
She is a lecturer at IKM, Besut

My youngest sister's name is Alaaniah bt Md Sulaiman
she still study at lower six.

I have an ambition which is want to be a entrepreneurship
I choose this course because of I like to travel
and now it is already finished.
i got a lot of knowledge about travel and tours management.
I know how to handle the travel and the budget.
and how to survey for travel agency that
it will easy for me to travel for the future.
last but not least, I like Miss Raja Norliana bt Raja Omar as my lecturer
because of in her class, we are enjoyed and
easy to understand what she teach in our class.
If got the chances, I want Miss Norliana as my lecturer for
the next semester.

thank you ;)

2 comments:

  1. nice blog of you dear !
    keep it up and keep exploring. you'll learn lot more indeed.


    ms.liana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very, very good stuff. A courageous endeavour, Miss Nur Hakimah, and I am proud of you.

    ReplyDelete